29 February 2008

Added a bit....

I just decided to add a bit too my blog before I went to bed. As you can see, I have 2 children in the military--Ryan, US Navy, and Christina, US MarineCorps. I fully support our young men and women in their valiant efforts to keep us free and safe. We owe our freedom to these brave young people who do not hesitate to give up their lives for ours. How anyone could not support and appreciate them is beyond my comprehension. This is a time for ALL of us to come together in the effort to keep our country safe. I suppose if a Democrat, heaven forbid, were to be elected we could use their "free universal healthcare" to take care of all the wounded civilians that this country will have when we are attacked again and again because they don't have the guts to stand up to terrorists and take care of their citizens. I firmly believe it will happen if we don't get another Republican administration.

Oh, well, enough about politics.

Who knows what I may put here next?

No comments: